Are you or someone you know in need of assistance from Ceridian Cares? Here’s what to do:
Review the Ceridian Cares Application Criteria.
- Please note that Ceridian Cares will not provide grants to the same recipient in consecutive years.
Gather all the required documents:
- Recipient’s Canadian birth certificate, passport, Indian status card or permanent residence card. We do not accept health cards or driver's licenses.
- The most recent year’s Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment for ALL adults in the household (over 18 years of age). We do not accept tax filing documents and only the CRA Notice of Assessment.
- Two quotes/estimates from vendor(s) or service provider(s) for the cost of the item(s) for which the financial assistance is being requested
- Optional: Letter from a third party (e.g. Doctor, Teacher, Social Worker, Therapist)
Once you have the all required documents, follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill in all the required fields of the Grant Application Form
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Click “Submit”
If you require a paper copy of the application, please send an email with your full name and mailing address to CeridianCaresCAN@ceridian.com.